Monday, October 13, 2008

Ups and Downs

We had a terrific Saturday at C*stles *nd Co*sters! The only down side of the day was that I was too fat to ride the roller coaster... I couldn't lock the bar across my lap! Might have worked if my legs were shorter, and my knees didn't have to be quite so up in the air... J was so sweet, she said, "You're not fat... you're just tall." Yeah, we'll get along just fine.

She was high energy, but only verged on obnoxious a couple times. She also mistook me for furniture a few times, but I can understand that she just wants to get "close" and create - even mandate - a relationship. Such a sweet girl that needs so much!

We're going to the movies this afternoon. I'll take her to Peter Piper for dinner and games Wednesday. And I plan to spend the full day with her on Friday. She'll get to meet my sister, too, who is flying into town for a friend's baby shower.

VERY EXCITING!!

3 comments:

battynurse said...

Glad the day went well. I know that whole don't fit into the ride thing. It sucks so much. Hope the movie etc and meet up with sis goes well.

S AND C said...

Wow it sounds like things are going great! Sounds like she really likes you :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad things are going well.