Thursday, February 07, 2008

New do

I got my hair cut a couple nights ago. I'd decided I wanted something COMPLETELY different. Last Friday night I walked into a salon and looked at their hair magazines. Picked something and said, "can you do this? do you think it will look good on me??" Both confirmed, I made the appointment. I tried to get her to cut it shorter in the back, but she didn't want it to look like a wedge. So it ended up like this:

and it was cute (the long front tendrils are GREEN! can you tell?), but I thought the back was too long. It looked a little boxy, so I went back in today...

and I like it a lot better!!

Still green tendrils. But a little more sporty and dramatic.

I plan on blaming a mid-life crisis...

7 comments:

battynurse said...

I like it. And ooh, green? I've been contemplating cutting my hair really short again but it always makes my face look rounder.

Cheryl said...

Cute new hair cut

Unknown said...

New do's are always great! Very nice!

Jen said...

Cute do! And very hip! I've been seeing some of those long in the front, short in the back styles at work. It looks great on you!

C said...

Chelle....you are too much, girl! I was LOL at your last line. Cute ans Sassy! Watch out World!

Navigating The Rapids said...

Way to rock the do.

Michelle said...

Love the new hair cut. Im glad you went back in, it looks much nicer!! It looks great on you!