Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the tide is high

It's been crazy here... or maybe it's just me. The house purchase is moving along, still on track to close at the end of this month. I hope. Working out termite treatment issues with the seller. And found out that flood insurance will be an unexpected expense - not the insurance itself, but rather the amount (twice as much as anticipated) and the fact they want the entire year up front! I hadn't budgeted for that.

My mom and niece were here for a week, 8/8-15. Then I returned with them to Seattle for my little sister's 40th birthday. Back home on 8/17. Quick trip! But it was worth it. She had a fabulous party.

I have mounds of work to catch up on, too. I've been so distracted lately. Huh... wonder why...

Best wishes go out to all my friends in Blogland and sincerest apologies for not checking in sooner!!

3 comments:

battynurse said...

Glad the house stuff is moving along. I hope it all works out. wow, we just missed each other in Seattle. I was there the weekend before. Hang in there I hope the closing goes well.

Unknown said...

Good luck on the house thing! Hope it all work out!

Unknown said...

Good luck on the house thing! Hope it all work out!