Friday, July 06, 2007

(Don't) Walk Away

Did I mention that I blew off my 25th high school reunion and went to a John Doe concert instead? It was fabulous. And considering I had a dream the night before the reunion that the organizer wanted to kill me (and indeed tried in my dream)... I figured out that I really didn't want to go to the reunion. And I REALLY wanted to go see John. (I'm in love with him, btw.)

So in honor of a great vacation - a terrific concert! - L.A. - and missed high school reunions, I bring you John... Off his new album, A Year in the Wilderness (and yes, I have the t-shirt!): Golden State, w/ Cindy Wasserman of Dead Rock West

3 comments:

battynurse said...

I don't know who John Doe is but I can see myself never going to my highschool reunion. Nobody I really would care to see other than the very few I have kept in contact with. Glad you had a good time.

Jen said...

thanks for sharing the clip. that was fabulous...my kinda music! I may have just found my next iTunes download!

Unknown said...

Glad you had such a good vacation and yeah! for blowing off the reunion:)...