Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tra-la-la

Oh, my goodness gracious!! I can't believe it's been more than a month since I posted and two weeks since I checked my dear friends' blogs! There's lots of happiness to ring in the New Year with (Marcy, Tracey, RaJen), and there are good times to come for the rest of us. I'm wishing ALL the brightest of futures and a wonderful year!!

I had a lovely Christmas break with family and friends. I stayed at my sister's north of Seattle with my two lovely nieces and parents. My sister bought me a two week pass to her gym, and I took full advantage of it. I also visited a couple friends in Portland, my grandparents in central Oregon, and my cousin and his partner in Seattle. I didn't work or check email for two full weeks! It was so fabulous... Of course now I'm trying to crack through 500 plus emails, but doing a decent job of it.

I have heard absolutely nothing about my adopting kiddos. I had been contacted about one little boy, but it wasn't a good fit. Nothing since. And none of my inquiries have panned out as of yet. But it's a new year, and good things are gonna happen!

Can't believe how boring I am. I'll make a resolution to be more interesting and funny... starting tomorrow.

4 comments:

battynurse said...

Glad you had a great two weeks off. It sounds like fun.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Chelle! I hope you hear something soon about the kiddos!

Jen said...

Nice to hear from you! And glad you had a nice long vacation. It sounds wonderful!

ProfCJ said...

Vacation = good, especially to bring in a new year sure to also bring you the perfect adoption match