Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Briefs or Bikinis... or Thongs?

Just wanted to jump on here and let ya'll know I'm feeling really good. Back to my ol' self. Work's going great, I'm kickin' ass, and having fun doing it. (Some days there's nothing better than being a self-righteous activist...)

My AIs went perfect Sunday and Monday, and my temp soared this morning and confirmed that I'd ovulated. Let's hope this new-to-me sperm does the trick! I've got so much going on that the TWW shouldn't be too difficult. I imagine I'll wake up the day after Earth Day (April 22) and wonder where I'm at in my cycle... Joking, I'm way too obsessive for that.

Well, this is a short one... I'm tired, and Kobi's already in bed, probably asleep. OOH! One of these days I'm going to remember to record him barking to get me to let him into our room so he can go to bed and figure out how to post it here. He's quite insistent. Funny, though, it's the exact same bark he uses when he wants his food and when he wants out. I'll record all three and we'll see if we can't figure out if there's any differences between the barks... G'night!

4 comments:

S&C said...

YAY glad your AI went well and temp jumped for you to have perfect timing. Good luck!

ProfCJ said...

Go spermies go! Wishing you all the sticky the universe can spare :)

C said...

Way to go your AI's..keep me posted. Sounds like spirits are up & fun is being had in your sphere. (Muy Excellent!)

Unknown said...

I got my fingers crossed for your AI's this cycle!!! I am hoping this is it!