Monday, March 05, 2007

Anybody seen my dancing shoes?

Clomid is kicking my ass... If I thought I was dealing with depression before, I had no idea. Clomid last cycle was tough, but OMG. Yeah, a little headache. Yeah, hot flashes. But dark, unbending, oppressive sadness... definitely more so this time than last. THANKFULLY, tonight is my last dose for this cycle. Then I can move onto the fun of inseminating in a week, followed by two weeks of waiting. Woohoo!!

This is a tough row. Wish it was easier, quicker...

I am trying to follow the Stoneage anti-depression methods, have been getting exercise, taking Omega-3, talking to friends and family, getting 8 hours sleep, trying to think good thoughts not always successfully... but am having trouble getting 30 minutes of sunshine. Not because there isn't sun. There's LOTS of sun here. I just haven't felt like going out and enjoying it. Maybe tomorrow...

Kobi's got another follow-up with his oncologist tomorrow. He seems like he's doing pretty well, so I'm not expecting there will be any news. We'll keep on with the herbs, and I'll keep being thankful that he's still hangin' out with me. My cutie pie...

8 comments:

ProfCJ said...

Geez, the things you have to do for a BFP! I'm sorry the Clomid is taking you to a dark place...TTC should not be depressing.

S&C said...

I know clomid can be a b*tch!
I hope it only lasts a couple days and that you have a ton of eggs!
Good luck tomorrow Kobi :-)

battynurse said...

Sorry that clomid is being so awful to you this month. Hope that the depression doesn't hang around. Did you go up to a higher dose? I hope that you are feeling great for the next AI and that this is your month. Good luck.

Vanessa said...

I hope you'll never have to take that crap again after this cycle :) I know that its all worth it and soon you'll forget all about it when you read " PREGNANT!"

C said...

woohoo is right....come out fighting Chica! I will be cheering you on during your TWW. Kobi needs a baby to play with..STAT!

Michelle said...

Im so sorry clomid is doing that to you. It will all be worth it though and you will forget! How much are you taking? GROW FOLLIES GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

battynurse said...

Hey Chelle, how's Kobi?? I hope you are doing well to of course. Getting close to AI? Good luck.

singletracey said...

Just checking in on ya! Hope your past the ickies!

Tracey~