Monday, February 12, 2007

It's time! It's time! It's time!!

Okay, really quick, cuz I need to get some work done today!

I got a +OPK last night at about 11:30pm. I'd been to the movies and had a rootbeer, then a bottle of water, and then some fake coffee (Kaffree Roma)... I was too diluted to get a decent test earlier than that, and the 1pm test was negative. I also noticed some possibly ovulation pains, which I never ever ever get. I'd been thinking I wanted to change up the timing, so I did an AI right away. Was able to get it all together at about 1:30am this morning. Plan to AI again tonight, maybe 7:30. 2 hrs & 20 hrs past +OPK... Dunno.

I got my peak on the CBFM this morning, as well I should have. The OV-Watch is really close--says I should ovulate tomorrow. Had I not gotten the OPK+ last night (who tests at 11:30pm??), I know I wouldn't be AI'ing until this afternoon or evening, and then tomorrow.... Maybe I jumped the gun. Or maybe not. My gut told me to do it, and if you could see how I'm filling out my jeans (or should I write "busting out of my jeans"), you'd know I've been listening to my gut a lot lately.

Okay, enough for now. I'm excited!

OH, and P.S. I've been paying a lot closer attention to my urine ph level this month and using alkalinizing drops in my water. ...just in case it's my high acidity that is reducing my fertility.

4 comments:

Momai said...

Woo hoo! Go for it, girl!

battynurse said...

Good luck!! I hope it works. And hey, I check opks in the middle of the night. Heck, I usually end up checking them every 4 hours around the clock. Needless to say, I go through a lot of them.

Jen said...

I'm so excited for you! LET THIS BE THE ONE!!!

S&C said...

YAY GOOD LUCK!!! Sending you lots of O thoughts!