Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rock 'n Roll!

More test results. This from my CD 3 bloodtest: FSH was 4.9 & Estradiol (E2) was 96. The E2 is a little high, but the FSH is excellent, so there shouldn't be any problem, according to the doctor. I could go into how much I worried when I had the test results and only the web for a frame of reference... I was sure that the high E2 level meant I was one step away from IVF with donor eggs or adoption. "I wonder if I could talk my sister into donating her eggs to me?" The doc reminded me that lab results are lab specific, and she felt everything was great. SO, I'm all set to AI whenever I get my surge this weekend or next week!

10 comments:

battynurse said...

Good luck, I hope it works.

S&C said...

I did the same thing when i got my labs.. something about my thyroid LOL
Anyway i am glad your test came back good now for that bfp :-)

sasha said...

My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

Deena said...

YEAH! Results sound great. Glad everything went well.

Jen said...

Hey Chelle! That's great news! Things are looking bright. Bet just knowing that will make your body receive that sperm with confidence! Thanks for your tips on my blog. Funny, I just bought fresh pineapple at the grocery store tonight. I haven't been abel to give up the caffeine completely. I went a day and half and such a nightmare headache that I finally gave in and drank a diet pepsi. I wouldn't say I'm a caffeine-aholic though. I average one 12-oz can a day. Hope that won't hurt. I may try to go down to half a can and then wean myself off completely. Congrats again on your wonderful results.

Vanessa said...

WEll things just keep getting better for you! Im glad to hear that everything is normal and my fingers are crossed for a BFP!

Momai said...

woo hoo! That's all fabulous news, we're so happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

Glad everything is testing out for you good.... It sounds like your BFP may be right around the corner!

Give Kobi a squeeze!

C said...

Terrific news all around. Ahhh....now for that BFP. You are on the right track. Enjoy the WONDERFUL knews, Chelle.

Michelle said...

We will AI'ing not too far apart! Just wanted to check in on you and send you some dust.
***BABY DUST*** Mwuahhh!