Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pop Goes the Princess

I'm getting by. It's a week past AI. I'm not really having any symptoms, except some twinges that seemed uterine in nature yesterday. Nothing today. Except a headache. And tired. Had breakfast, shopped and saw a movie with friends--the dark and savage Last King of Scotland. We're trying to get some more Academy Award Nominees in before next Sunday.

I feel like I'm struggling a bit with my mood. Almost too blah to write a post, but I know I've been absent for awhile. Figured I should "check-in." I'm apparently doing better than Britney Spears, though... poor thing.


Okay, the headache's got me. Gonna go deal. Maybe go to bed early.

4 comments:

S&C said...

Sorry you are in a blah mood :-(
I hope this is it for you too :-)

Unknown said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hate headaches... I seem to be a pro at them... get them often unfortunately....

I am rooting for you girl... I hope this is the one!!!

singletracey said...

Hey you! Hope your feeling better and I agree.. at least your not falling into a pile of patheticness with Ms Spears! LORDIE!!

battynurse said...

Hi there, hope things are all going ok.