Friday, January 26, 2007

cuddles

These guys were all snuggled up the other day and I had the wherewithal to grab the new camera I'm still not quite used to having... Cute, no?

I'm 10 DPO today and still SICK! My head kills, and the congestion's turned me into a mouth breather. Hatin' it.

I've got zero symptoms, but that hasn't stopped me from testing already. My cheapie internet HPTs showed up in the mail yesterday and I put 'em to use this morning. BFN. It's okay. It's not over yet.

Update 1/28: 12 DPO. Another BFN. No AF yet, but not due until Tuesday.

Update 1/29: 13 DPO. Temp dropped below coverline this morning. I expect AF later today or tomorrow. Won't use an HPT today. I'll post later or tomorrow if AF shows.

I am feeling better. Yesterday I even did some work in the yard, cleaned my kitchen and did laundry. Feel okay today, too. Still congested. Still coughing. But not weak or achy. :)

7 comments:

C said...

Chelle, I am so sorry you are still feeling crappy. Take care of yourself, have some extra comfort food and rest, rest, rest. Keep me posted on the testing...I am ROOTING 4 You!!! Hugs, Sweetie.:)

C said...

Chelle, I hope you are feeling even a little better. Hope also your testing maybe now has shown a BFP?
I just wanted to also tell you I have not been able to view this pic since you posted it. I can see all your other pics but not this one.
Take care:)

Vanessa said...

OH Chelle, Im sorry that your still sick. I hope you feel better soon. And Im praying for that BFP :)HUGS

battynurse said...

Very cute pic. I love it. I hope you are feeling better and I hope that BFP is right around the corner.

S&C said...

Any updates? Have you tested again?

I hope you start feeling better and get a BFP!

C said...

I can see it now...so cute! Hugs, my dear!

Jen said...

Hi Chelle,
Hope you're feeling better. Sweet snuggle buddies ya got there!