Friday, January 12, 2007

Unintended Consequences

And sometimes they're even a good thing.

Before I started TTC, I told my mom what I was planning to do and asked her what she thought... if it was okay. She said, "...it's never wrong to want a baby." I was so relieved. I didn't need to explain myself. She just understood. Hell, my doctor even wanted to know WHY I wanted to have a baby. Mom was just there, completely behind me.

I forgot that when I let some silly comment get to me last week. (Progesterone cream SUCKS! Can't wait 'til I'm pregnant and those crazy hormones have their way with me.) Even in my forgetting, though, I knew it was there. I know my family loves me unconditionally. I forget sometimes. But it's a great gift when remembered.

Here's a pic of Kobi and I (also posted on the NW site). Notice my death grip on his collar? He was all over the place!!

2 comments:

C said...

Chelle,
I LOVE the newest pic..you and Kobi are LOVELY! Can I just say, my friend....you do NOT look 43.....33 anyone?(maybe younger) GREAT Picture. Ahhhh....can't wait for the BFP...I just want it to happen ASAP for you!

Unknown said...

That picture is adorable.... I love it.

I had to move my blog... here it is....

http://followmybabyjourney.blogspot.com/