Tuesday, January 09, 2007

New Camera!!


Brand new camera - my birthday present from my parents (THANKS MOM & DAD!!) - arrived today and I couldn't wait to try it out. First up, KOBI! At this angle he looks pretty small for an 85 lb. dog!

Second up, KOBI again!! He's a pretty handsome old man! Although I think he looks a little bit sad here. It's only because the camera wasn't food...

Kobi had a good appointment with his oncologist today! She said the tissue in his mouth was healing up very well and that there was no sign of a tumor visible!! That doesn't mean the cancer is gone, but it does mean it's not currently an issue as far as growth or discomfort. We're going back to the herbs, cutting back on one of them. Hopefully things will stay good for awhile!!!

10 comments:

C said...

Chelle, congrats on the new digital camera. I LOVE the pics...KOBI is super HANDSOME! I am so happy he is healing well...I just love Furbabies. Keep those pics a comin'.

Deena said...

Chelle,
Kobi is beautiful! Thanks for the update on him, I have been wondering how he's doing. I am so he is healing nicely! Sounds like you take very good care of your man...

S&C said...

OH YAY!!! Love the pics!! Hi puppy

Vanessa said...

Oh he looks like a sweetie, Im sorry to hear that he has cancer :( I hope that all the herbs and other treatments are successful.

battynurse said...

What a cutie. What on earth would we do without our furbabies?? I would go crazy.

Momai said...

Yay for the new camera, and yay for Kobi!

Jen said...

What a handsome boy! Thanks for sharing Chelle!

sasha said...

Chelle,

Happy belated, loves to your puppydog, and many thanks for the shout-out and kind words.

I'll be back to read more of your journey...

singletracey said...

I am so glad to hear Kobi is feeling well! YIPPEE.. My animals are camera shy and they normally look so unhappy in pix.. i couldnt believe I got a good one the other day. I hope my future kiddo doesnt feel the same at camera's!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh... I love the picture of Kobi... how precious. Thanks so much for sharing! I am glad to hear he is doing well.