Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What do I know... ?

13 DPO. I was so sure I would start my period today. Maybe that was just pessimism. Other than the slightest amount of spotting this morning, maybe left over from yesterday, nothin'. I think I'll do another home pregnancy test (hpt) in the morning if there's still no sign. I could wait until Thursday, but I won't.

I've got a cold/sinus infection. My head feels HUGE! I felt absolutely crappy today, but am a little bit better this evening after taking some acetaminophen. I had some nausea during late morning, but thought maybe that was from either sinus drainage or from taking my prenatal vitamin on an empty stomach. If it happens again tomorrow with no sign of AF, I'm gonna start thinking it's a sign...

The good thing about AF showing is I'd be able to take cold medicine with impunity (for at least a day or two--get me over the hump). Even better, though, would be to get a BFP for my b-day. Pretty please? I would SO trade comfort and a clear, normal-sized head for a swollen belly bump.

1/3 Update: BFN, temp drop, but still above coverline, still sick...

6 comments:

battynurse said...

Well, I certainly hope your birthday present is a BFP. And yes, a swollen belly would be better than a clear head. The head stuff will go away eventually with nothing left to show. The belly bump has wonderous prizes at the end! Good luck.

Momai said...

There are things to be said for beig able to take cold meds, but I do hope you get good news. Either way, happy birthday tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday and I so hope you get your BFP tomorrow!!! And I sure hope you get to feeling better soon.....

Vanessa said...

chelle Im praying sooooooooo hard that you will get that BFP!!!!

Unknown said...

Checking in for an update!

The Mother Hen said...

Happy Birthday!! Ethan is coming tomorrow!!!